Visit the Christian Science Reading Room supported by our church and you will find a community resource unlike any other. Open to the public, Christian Science Reading Rooms are an oasis for exploring spirituality, prayer and healing plus a community bookstore and library. Our Reading Room attendant can help you use the available resources and answer your questions.
Study, borrow or purchase:
- Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy’s primary work, and other books by and about Mrs. Eddy, the discoverer and founder of Christian Science, which explain the healing power demonstrated by Christ Jesus
- Bibles and Bible research materials
- Magazines and other literature including:
- Weekly Bible lesson
- The Christian Science Monitor
- The Christian Science Journal
- Christian Science Sentinel
- The Herald of Christian Science
- CDs and DVDs of hymns and healings
- Children’s CDs, DVDs and books
- A full collection of the Journals and Sentinels published over the last 100 years.
Our Reading Room is located on the corner of 11th and Franklin in the downstairs portion of our church building.